You Kind Liar - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
oof no tragedy tag? feels like that's more fitting than 'slice of life' (tho i guess 'tragedies' happen in ppl's everyday lives too)
Only four hours to write this amazing tearjerker? Did I read that right? :meguupog: :qq:
It was apparently part of a 'competition' tho idk how many of them would all be in a room to like be timed as opposed to like it being some website that only stayed up for a small window

They sure live up to their name. tho hopefully they make something longer next time

Dex-chan lover
oof no tragedy tag? feels like that's more fitting than 'slice of life' (tho i guess 'tragedies' happen in ppl's everyday lives too)
It's already happened so I don't think tragedy is very fitting. Slice of life because of the start, we have these guys talking about their everyday life peacefully. I guess it works.
A girl crying on her own isn't really a tragedy :pepela::meguusmug::lul:
If the guy died on us then I would've agreed.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I keep encountering mangas that hit too close to home these past few days. It's making my mood jump up and down like a rollercoaster. Good oneshot. Treasure your loved ones. Never let words be left unspoken, lest you end up asking for forgiveness from a stone.

Users who are viewing this thread