You Shou Yan - Ch. 401 - Time to Wake Up from the Dream/Go Home

Dex-chan lover
One thing I just remembered. Didn't Sibuxiang silnce Walnut when he saw Sibuxiang's dream of Tianlu fighting, which was an identical scene to this flashback? Shouldn't he be aware aware of everything, then?

Power Uploader
One thing I just remembered. Didn't Sibuxiang silnce Walnut when he saw Sibuxiang's dream of Tianlu fighting, which was an identical scene to this flashback? Shouldn't he be aware aware of everything, then?
Good point, I forgot about that. Maybe it’s subconscious, like how sibuxiang just knows not to remove his mask. In “half a lifetime”, the god tells sibuxiang his duties, but it doesn’t seem like he’s actively doing them, so perhaps him telling walnut to keep his dream under wraps was instinct.

Dex-chan lover
Good point, I forgot about that. Maybe it’s subconscious, like how sibuxiang just knows not to remove his mask. In “half a lifetime”, the god tells sibuxiang his duties, but it doesn’t seem like he’s actively doing them, so perhaps him telling walnut to keep his dream under wraps was instinct.
True. But Sibuxiang is also aware of Bixue who's inside Tianlu. Maybe Sibuxiang's memory is just very muddy mixing a lot of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread