You Shou Yan - Ch. 896 - The Dark River in the Cave/Settle

Contributor
Not at all what I should be paying attention to, but what's the series above the Schodinger's Sheep ad?

Power Uploader
Not at all what I should be paying attention to, but what's the series above the Schodinger's Sheep ad?
still shrodinger's sheep, unclear for what though. It says "new product launch" below 05.01, but not for what product? If I were to guess maybe a gacha type game?

Contributor
still shrodinger's sheep, unclear for what though. It says "new product launch" below 05.01, but not for what product? If I were to guess maybe a gacha type game?
Ah okay, thanks!

...I can see it now, but that introduces a couple other questions. Like where's our You Shou Yan gacha game. We got the (hellish) game design ideas in-story already!

Power Uploader
Ah okay, thanks!

...I can see it now, but that introduces a couple other questions. Like where's our You Shou Yan gacha game. We got the (hellish) game design ideas in-story already!
it's had many collabs with other games for example with the game shining nikki, which is where we got this gem: https://weibo.com/6498105282/4949858072137951
but like most everything relating to this comic it's been barred to chinese speakers or to those in china :(

Group Leader
That's announcement for Schrödinger's Sheep second year anniversary goods. You can find them on 非人哉旗艦店 in taobao.

Users who are viewing this thread