You, the One and Only, and the Seven Billion Grim Reapers

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a manga about extreme fantasy cockblock... Followed.

Dex-chan lover
Ftw... FFF Inquisition have evolved extraordinarily to prevent any guys from happiness...

Dex-chan lover
Oooo, the plot thickens.

Also this relationship has had more progress in 2 chapters than 99% of manga have in their entire 100+ chapter runs.

jak

Contributor
Calling it now:

They claim that she killed humanity. She did at some point in the future and the Ray Ring appeared to kill her before it happened.

Group Leader
maybe its because "they" killed MC in the future, in turn she started killing everyone

Aggregator gang
Yeah, maybe at some point in time in the future, seita died in the future(because is obvious that they came to punish something yet to come) and in order to bring him back or something she kills the entire or almost the entirety of the human race in order to do that....
and maybe I just thought that maybe she actually has a really cold personality to everyone except for seita.

I honestly hope the scanlation doesn't drop this.

Power Uploader
@conscript117 we plan to keep going, we already have c3 and I think 4, possibly soon 5... it started October I think and every two months... we plan to keep with it. Just a hard series to proofreader, typeset and redraw,

Hell, I’ve got the proofreader/QC in my ear already about things that didn’t get fixed... lol. Anyways. We’re still working on the others, and hope the page count doesn’t sink to much.

It’s a great series tho.

Aggregator gang
@GodricKharg Awesome!! I'm getting my hopes high, I'll try supporting you clicking in the ads on your website whenever I have free time, can't help you donating for the time being, I'm jobless at the moment sadly.

oh yeah this dogshit was literally 7 billion cucklords tryna kill mc for no reason other than dogshit "writer"

Dex-chan lover
To be frank this story is really interesting, despite using the same old formula. It evokes the feeling of unfamiliarity, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread