Yougisha "A" no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I read almost all your translations on mangadex
so reading dumpster fire is always expected

but sexually assaulted in a cemetery by an incestuous brother-in-law who turns out to be a police, is like
c51e266eb50989d2532433c8a3760365.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I read almost all your translations on mangadex
so reading dumpster fire is always expected

but sexually assaulted in a cemetery by an incestuous brother-in-law who turns out to be a police, is like
c51e266eb50989d2532433c8a3760365.jpg
Where I’m from, this isn’t a surprising thing for a police officer to do :shamihuh: the fact that a suspect in a serial killer case is more trustworthy than a police officer just proves that :worry:

Power Uploader
Where I’m from, this isn’t a surprising thing for a police officer to do :shamihuh: the fact that a suspect in a serial killer case is more trustworthy than a police officer just proves that :worry:
Why yes, police officers are like forum moderators in terms of what kind of personality wants to be one.

I think it's an interesting choice that the side-love interest is the rapey one this time around though. Usually the side love interest is the kind one, or, if he be rapey it's not the type idealized eroticized sexual assault but actually scary like the train groper.

There's actually a later chapter where the protagonist remarks that the way he does all the sexual assault feels oddly gentle and pleasant, like it's an expression of love.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... a police officer who thinks that raping is fine... and somehow our protag still likes the serial killer because he saved her. What in the world

Users who are viewing this thread