Youjo Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - chapter 01

Dex-chan lover
no no no, demons will have to take part in it, or how are they going to defend themselves, when the humans come to invade and kill?
hcrjOjf.png

I feel like there should be Yuri Tags, MC definitely swings that way. Curious if anyone knows why there aren't Yuri Tags

Dex-chan lover
With the art-style like this, I could have expected it to be the girls-love (yuri)...

Dex-chan lover
I think it's bad that she didn't even consider a plan of sending a message to her family. She could get extravagant and do a year long plan or something to calm them down or keep them from triggering war.
i feel like her brother and dad will definitively take it hard and plot something like a rebelion or changing allegiance until they learn she is still alive

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this lost the girls love tag because I don't think I would have found it if it didn't have the tag at one point

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, translator-sama! Art style and the story seem top-notch for me:love:, but I do wonder about her relationships with human family (it seems both close and distant 🤔 )
Seems like shes really close to her family, but with the hero telling the nation "oh, she died tragically!" And then her showing up alive and telling her family "he tried to kill me", she believes shed cause problems for her family and wants to avoid that. I do think she should send them a letter that shes alive and well though.

Dex-chan lover
kinda sucks that she just leaves her family like that, they aren't shown to be bad either

Dex-chan lover
FMC seems pretty non-plussed for someone betrayed so badly. Also very nonchalant for an attempted rape too. I hope we get a real consequence to the rapist hero for this cause this makes no sense to just leave this all alone. Hell a better revenge here would be to go to the king tell him what happened and to summon the spirits and let them know what they've now lost cause of said "hero".

Also the fact party members saw the hero do this and didn't freak out and want no bueno with him is just stupid writing.

Users who are viewing this thread