Youjo Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I thought the king was stupid but never thought that it was really a stupid king... I feel sorry and sympathy for the people of that kingdom. A stupid king or president always brings tragedy to the people.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the king was stupid but never thought that it was really a stupid king... I feel sorry and sympathy for the people of that kingdom. A stupid king or president always brings tragedy to the people.

I thought almost the same thing. I thought that the king was a gullible old man. But turns out he is just a malicious fool.

Anyhow, Thank you for new chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone willing to bet against that the king thinks the hero is as powerful as mc made him appear, and is about to try and save the situation by sic'ing him on the "insurgents"?

I bet 8 bits (utf-8 format) that I am right!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah.
I also wonder why Putin didn't bomb Kyiv to Kill Zelensky yet or Why Nato don't attack Kremlin to kill Putin.
/s
because there's a deterrent.

putin fear the world's retaliation, more specifically the US's nuke. and NATO fear putin's nuke.

but it's kinda clear here that most of people of power(nobles) are on MC's side.even the hero, who's supposed to be a powerful weapon, is weaker than MC.

Dex-chan lover
because there's a deterrent.

putin fear the world's retaliation, more specifically the US's nuke. and NATO fear putin's nuke.

but it's kinda clear here that most of people of power(nobles) are on MC's side.even the hero, who's supposed to be a powerful weapon, is weaker than MC.
You missed the "/s" xD

Double-page supporter
why won't they just kill the king and bishop?
Maybe to avoid threatening the "right to rule". It's unclear if this settings have more human countries, however if there are, other states may view more favorably the creation of a new country then rebelling against a king.

Need more

Dex-chan lover
Eh the king went from just kinda stupid and too tax heavy to suddenly super villain? Did the author change what he wanted for plot reasons? We've had like no real setup for this nor hints.

Double-page supporter
Eh the king went from just kinda stupid and too tax heavy to suddenly super villain? Did the author change what he wanted for plot reasons? We've had like no real setup for this nor hints.
Actually what the king want to do was already considered by Lilith side.

using the noble families in the capital as hostages
Translating the raws with cotrans is not streamlined at all, I would need to add some sites to the userscript

Dex-chan lover
why won't they just kill the king and bishop?
They are more useful alive. Most of his options at this point will dig his grave deeper, so even if a few people are caught in the crossfire, it'll convince everyone to jump ship faster.

Killing them will cast doubt on the legitimacy of the claims, and allow rebel groups some means of convincing people. Also, they didn't declare war nor trial, which frankly is too much of a bother for these idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread