Youjo Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact! There are medical conditions where the organ’s position are flipped, our MC here might have that condition. In real life, it’s more of a hassle due to possible complication if the doctor can’t figure it out, so all people with this condition to have declaration of having that one condition.

The name of the condition is Situs Inversus, very fitting.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact! There are medical conditions where the organ’s position are flipped, our MC here might have that condition. In real life, it’s more of a hassle due to possible complication if the doctor can’t figure it out, so all people with this condition to have declaration of having that one condition.

The name of the condition is Situs Inversus, very fitting.

Being a nerd, I appreciate the fun fact bro

Aggregator gang
In real life, it’s more of a hassle due to possible complication if the doctor can’t figure it out
A cousin's appendix was like this, he got appendicitis but the doctors couldn't find his appendix so they thought he was faking his pain. It bursted, he got peritonitis, and after some other doctors' opinions it was finally revealed that his appendix was on the other side all along. I'm so grateful that someone figured it out because he almost died.

Dex-chan lover
The raws up to chap 20 kind of look like this may be ending in a few chaps, very epilogue looking.
Gawds I hope not. Especially since I still want Astaroth to become her new mom. Then for Astaroth to bang her dad and give her a new sibling.

Why is that one guy mad about the Moon getting destroyed? Never saw Dragon Ball(Z)?

Thanks for the mass release

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One down and 6 more to go...
Only, where in the hell have they been hiding all this time? Sealed by 6 other sun swords?
if i not wrong in WN there only 2 new devil that came out Lucifer and Asmodeus, for Lucifer she?he (i forgot the gender) help the hero party that become slave in mine, gave them power and end up rampaging in Demon Lord territory defeating local god/divine beast causing trouble to Demon villager as for Asmodeus, she apparently new born devil(?) a virgin lust devil who somehow end up with shota prince of the kingdom, the shota prince seal the deal with asmodeus to save her sister who later married to Lilith elder brother(the older one)

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. that is odd. yes he was powerful and all that. but he was like a tired old man who just wanted to die. he ensured that by anger them enough to wanting to kill him.
that is why he didn't just outright kill her when he grabbed her.
so.... it makes me think what are the devils in reality? tortured souls who wants it to end?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. that is odd. yes he was powerful and all that. but he was like a tired old man who just wanted to die. he ensured that by anger them enough to wanting to kill him.
that is why he didn't just outright kill her when he grabbed her.
so.... it makes me think what are the devils in reality? tortured souls who wants it to end?
err in WN Devil is denizen of gap, the gap between world and they practically immortal that god also hate to fight them, their reason to invade the world is to search for world they can stay but just like hermit crab, to find home they will slaughter the owner and made the home their self without any chance of coexistence with the original owner, but for some reason the devil also tied with their nature, this one is Belphegor of Sloth so yeah he kinda like hobo who tired to about even live but hate to die, since later Lucifer just want to see the world burn for his own arrogance and "Virgin" lust devil for some reason or another end up liking her own contrator and didnt think about invading at all

Users who are viewing this thread