Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita! - Ch. 101 - Hyakki Yakou of Hyakki Academy Island (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
"A face full of hatred"..
I thought the 4 beasts consider/adore Seimei as their master. Even if Suzakku now has become a tengu, it's not Seimei's fault per se. Though it happened because Seimei died and Ashiya asked Suzakku to become a youkai afterwards, I think there's more to it for Suzakku.

I really wonder what actually happened, that Suzakku had that "face full of hatred" look when he saw Haru.

There was this deal in the previous chapter when Seimei asked Suzakku to take care of Ashiya. And not to mention the truth to Seimei's death is not fully revealed yet..

Oof. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
AHJGFHDJLSGH I thought this was gonna be more of the little serious moments bc Haruaki was wearing priest clothing but it just ended in gag comedy... :')

At least we got some tiny crumbs of what may have had happened in the past...???

^ I also don't think Suzakku would be angry at Seimei for being a youkai!!!!

I would like to think that may have been bc of Seimei's f*cked up plan of killing himself, low/high key putting the blame on Ashiya(then having Suzakku look after him...), abandoning the 4 beasts... All for his future self...???? ehh

Idk... Maybe I'm thinking too much lmao what if Seimei just owed him some cash ahahahaha (Author PLS feed us with more past content AAAARGHHHAKLGF QAQ )

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread