Youkai Izakaya Nonbereke - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - CUP 7: You Meanie

Dex-chan lover
Bravo for getting the sexual violence tag removed mods... Despite it being the whole basis of the Manga. Every single issue has the MC getting sexually assaulted but hey, it's just girls doing it to other girls right? So it's fine... apparently. No need to warn readers right?

Maybe I'm the weird one for feeling bad for the MC being a subject of sexual violence, despite it being girl on girl. Guess it must be me because it's a plague in romcoms. Almost every one will have a "Boob grabber" who will casually fondle girls in the locker room for casual fan service. Every one. And I don't get the joke.

Double-page supporter
Bravo for getting the sexual violence tag removed mods... Despite it being the whole basis of the Manga. Every single issue has the MC getting sexually assaulted but hey, it's just girls doing it to other girls right? So it's fine... apparently. No need to warn readers right?

Maybe I'm the weird one for feeling bad for the MC being a subject of sexual violence, despite it being girl on girl. Guess it must be me because it's a plague in romcoms. Almost every one will have a "Boob grabber" who will casually fondle girls in the locker room for casual fan service. Every one. And I don't get the joke.
Uh, the tag's still there.

Dex-chan lover

Everyone knows that Japanese lesbians automatically consent to all and every sexual situation, event, imposition, play, and act for as long as it remains between women, it is the unsaid rule of yuri that everyone is game at all times, places, and for anyone as long as they both are girls

In fact they don't even have to be gay, as long as they are 2 women, they automatically consent to grabbing each other tits /s

Everyone knows that Japanese lesbians automatically consent to all and every sexual situation, event, imposition, play, and act for as long as it remains between women, it is the unsaid rule of yuri that everyone is game at all times, places, and for anyone as long as they both are girls

In fact they don't even have to be gay, as long as they are 2 women, they automatically consent to grabbing each other tits /s
kuMuWMs.png

Read less mangos and take your meds.

Not really liking the romance between these two...
Btw, interesting that tenchou is the only one not sexually harassing MC. I mean, with her own hands, mouth or tongue. All she said was "she smells nice" and that's all. She really loves money more than anything-

Users who are viewing this thread