Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 44 - Except for You, Anyone Else Can

Dex-chan lover
For a minute there I thought it was the younger sister its actually big sis phew.

Anywho :smugchisato: please continue

For a minute there I thought it was the younger sister its actually big sis phew.

Anywho :smugchisato: please continue
I also thought it was the younger sister cause of the name “Li Zhixu”?!

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
You might not call her your girlfriend yet but you're already emotionally connected like she is your girlfriend. Words are mostly just representations of our feelings, you can't just pretend there isn't something between you by avoiding the use of a word.

Dex-chan lover
So sis completely disappeared from everyone life, hope she didn't end up in the Shadow Realm at least, or things might get serious :notlikethis:

On the other hand, guess we'll get some cuddling now, don't think they'll have sex at least, since they're not that close yet.

Dex-chan lover
well, that was a twist!! Also, might just be me, but the little ts notes are slightly annoying. I keep thinking it'll be a note on the translation but mostly its just a random comment from the typesetter.

Dex-chan lover
well, that was a twist!! Also, might just be me, but the little ts notes are slightly annoying. I keep thinking it'll be a note on the translation but mostly its just a random comment from the typesetter.
I literally only use them for explaining metaphors that don't translate well lol, no one asked this MF for their opinion on sleeping naked 😂

Group Leader
So sis completely disappeared from everyone life, hope she didn't end up in the Shadow Realm at least, or things might get serious :notlikethis:

On the other hand, guess we'll get some cuddling now, don't think they'll have sex at least, since they're not that close yet.
THEY FINNA HAVE SEX NEXT CHAPTER 😭

I literally only use them for explaining metaphors that don't translate well lol, no one asked this MF for their opinion on sleeping naked 😂
I apologize if the notes irk you and some others out so much that it distracts you from the story itself. I, the typesetter and the group leader, initially started these little notes, mainly to maintain a friendly atmosphere between the scan group and the readers, to make us more approachable, and it was accepted pretty well. With them being more popular, more staff started leaving notes, and the note you're bothered about is actually by my translator, and she only left a note for the same reason as me, and that too only one. We scanlate purely as a hobby and for free at that, hence all we want is reader engagement, which motivates us. But, we still keep in mind to limit these silly notes to a maximum of 3-4 per chapter, which I dont think is something that is extremely bothersome, not taking into account the fact that I type them out in the smallest font size, making it easy to scroll past. Moreover, most of our readers have agreed that the notes are actually entertaining, and not even our collaborators have shown any disdain for these silly notes. Hence, even if it annoys you, I'm sorry to say, we will not be stopping these. You always have the option of ignoring them or reading other MTL's on youtube and facebook. We wouldn't mind either way :hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread