Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 46 - When You’re Looking Like This, I Don’t Want Anyone Else to See It

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice but you're right. That Attack on Titan censorship is hilarious.
It's weird because they're clearly naked, why not use magic light to censor the nipple? At least would be less in your face lol

About Attack on Titan, apparently the two color pics are fake, rest are actually real in the manga, easy to find more of that with Google.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird because they're clearly naked, why not use magic light to censor the nipple? At least would be less in your face lol

About Attack on Titan, apparently the two color pics are fake, rest are actually real in the manga, easy to find more of that with Google.
Oh I know the color ones are fake haha. That would be so distracting if real. Would basically be a parody.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

zhixu, you did a good job hiding the fact you were an omega, but now i think you are as good as caught o7

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly a bit worried that after they woke up that we'd go the whole "it didn't actually mean anything" route these romances usually like to go but I'm glad it was the exact opposite. A weird way to start dating but not a bad kind of weird. Should be interesting to see where this relationship goes if/when the ex shows up.

is it just me or is zhu ci sooo obviously not over her ex yet?? i just don't want wang que just be treated as a replacement for now 😭

Dex-chan lover
Oh I know the color ones are fake haha. That would be so distracting if real. Would basically be a parody.
I mentioned because it could be real, just look at how they butchered the manga :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread