Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Is This Love?

Group Leader
I hope the romance is between Maeda and Heidi (I think I spelt their names right.) I already see what’s happening. Lady Polly realizes Lady Maeda has it hard and Meada realizes the truth/ deeper meaning behind the prince’s “love.”

Is there a single good (well rounded) main character in this story? Or are the only options: a) ruthless murderer b) Bastard prince or c) dumb dummy sweetheart.

I'm hoping for a story where each girl realizes her own way of thinking was incomplete and that they end up needing to work together. I don't necessarily need them to be friends, a lot of development would need to happen for that to believable, but genuine respect would be nice complemented by each girl growing as a person.

I see, so the prince doesn’t actually love her, he’s just acting like it. If he finds out her true identity I don’t he’ll be too mad

Group Leader
I dont think its gonna go well for either. The tragedy tag gives it away

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I just saw the raws til chapter 6 and shit will get real, so long since I read and actual tragedy well done (at least so far.)

I knew it there's something wrong with the prince, ever since he's laughing at Psyche's gift for Medeia... even his face is punchable. This is romance about the white haired one with Medeia, right? hopefully, not with weak girl. Tragedy tag looks spicy tho.

Dex-chan lover
The way the prince acts is more akin to a kid who views her like a toy for his own use than a girl he loves.
Creepy as it gets.

This is ch 4-6

https://mangadex.org/title/42317/to-be-you-even-just-for-a-day-pre-serialization

Group Leader
mmmm author is really fleshing out the story now that they won the challenge contest. i'm so in love

Medea is more beautiful than Psyche ugh. If only Medea's body was Psyche's body. When they switched bodies Medea would be

I hope they return to their own body’s because medea is so much more beautiful and I wanna see her get together with Heidi. But I know this is a tragedy so I’m waiting for more heads to roll..

I love and hate that this is tragedy. I just want them to become best friends and live together happily forever. But at the same time I also want that roller coaster of emotions, plot twists and betrayals...

Users who are viewing this thread