Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Don't Make A Deal

The way medea said psyche at the end of the chapter 💀 also i thought my hate for this man can't grow but here we are :) eros (lol) go fu€k yourself pls leave my gurls alone

lemme guess, Psyche's coincidental kiss incident made it seem to Eros that Medea was still pining for him, and now he wants to take advantage of that thinking that Medea would be easy to sway to his side? :<

Please don't continue this :) there's alteady an official translation and they release it for free :)

Man Medea is pissed and I would be too if I was her 🤬!! Hate that evil, vile prince.

Hey Dark Matter Valley ! Quick question, why use the name Solon ? Her House is called Belial is all other versions, LINE Webtoon are the only ones using that one.
I don't really mind, I'm just curious why.

You don’t know how loudly I screamed “EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!” once I saw Eros lay his filthy mouth on top of Medea’s. Man, fuck him

Group Leader
Haha gross Eros. So Psyche wasn't devastated because Eros is with another woman, she's devastated because she's genuinely worried about Medea!

LOL psyche: i feel like i’m forgetting something.......
i really love how realistic psyche’s emotional trauma is

@Orca it just feels like the Webtoon is not being supported by doing this, since there's already an english version and free one at that. But I appreciate you not going berserk on me like others just cause someone questioned the translators XD

SOMEBODY DOOO SOMETHIIIIIIIING.....

with eros.

medea should really disinfect her lips and mouth after she kick eros butt.. Asap

Users who are viewing this thread