Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Belief and Betrayal

ty for the chapter! i cant believe eros totally fell for that, i’m looking forward to seeing his downfall since he’s gotten even more annoying.

I hope she is more intelligent than i thought because having a dispute would screw their plans. She has to realise that Medea has to act like that.

Clueless worthless piece of sh*t.😌😌😌 that is what that questionable creature is

Had to read the chapter title again when i got to the last page to understand the emotions behind Medea's face lol

I’m pretty sure this is all Medea’s act since this is mostly from Psyche’s POV and she’s not the most emotionally secure right now.

Either way, I again want to puke at the sign of Eros. Can’t wait for Medea to make good on her promise and become crown princess after her and Psyche chop him up and shove his ass down a flight of stairs.

Group Leader
Damn Medea puke as soon as she was alone. I agree, Medea. Eros is disgusting.

Also I’m pretty sure Psyche is worrying for nothing and it’ll be resolved next chapter.

thank you so much for the update! I really like this series and am glad someone is translating it ;^; Eros is gross, I hope Medea can do something about this pest who is trying to take advantage of her.

'I don't believe in gods anyway'. Didn't god actually speak to her?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Man, of all of Medea's skills, I think her acting is probably the scariest. How she can instantly pretend to be shy with Eros once she realized that was what he was hoping to see and the way to get a hold of him, no matter how disgusting it felt. I'm hoping that the way she's treating Psyche at the end is also a play she's putting to maintain appearances in front of all the spies. But I wonder if there's some real anger about her forgetting to mention "oh yeah, I kissed Eros while in your body".

Users who are viewing this thread