Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Yowa Yowa After School

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Are the first pages like, the previous manga chapter from the magazine or something?

Dex-chan lover
weird random one-shot aside, thank you for translating 🙏
Sensei is adorable
swedish_chef.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No. pretty sure I read that somewhere else as a oneshot and it has nothing to do with this manga

That makes more sense. Normally the "we're switching gears because I'm out of ideas" plot is more obviously integrated into the main storyline.

Dex-chan lover
@89ji_mayoi I appreciate you picking this up but I have to ask, why the oneshot in the first few pages? I'm not complaining, it's just that
1. Someone has already translated and uploaded it; and
2. It's completely unrelated to the manga we were originally here for.

Fed-Kun's army
uploader is trippin. watchumean no one is translating this? the previous chapter was uploaded just 2 weeks ago. tho i guess i can't deny that we're 28 chapters behind.

Group Leader
@89ji_mayoi I appreciate you picking this up but I have to ask, why the oneshot in the first few pages? I'm not complaining, it's just that
1. Someone has already translated and uploaded it; and
2. It's completely unrelated to the manga we were originally here for.
uploader is trippin. watchumean no one is translating this? the previous chapter was uploaded just 2 weeks ago. tho i guess i can't deny that we're 28 chapters behind.
sry guyz i legit thought the author just decided to include his oneshot in a chapter bc it was there on both raw websites i used
+ no hate intended, just sad about the lack of chapters translated

Dex-chan lover
The first signs that the author is running out of steam and is resorting to random new characters because the main story can't hold their interest anymore.
You know.... that's not really true... rather, authors have to write stories often on a weekly basis.... so they could either just want to expand the harem (in a harem story) or want to add new drama.... or they just need filler to buy time because they have to submit something on a weekly basis....

While it's great that authors in Japan write great stories, the individual chapter format is kinda a flawed writing format...

A good reason why regular books are often better than these kinda individual chapter stories in writing is often because the authors can edit all the previous chapters they posted and work with the story as a whole... and they can get editor advice for all the chapters as a large group...

Weekly chapters have not only deadlines, but also, they can't change the previous chapters and are stuck with stuff they added often times...

Users who are viewing this thread