Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Yowayowa's photography camp 3

Dex-chan lover
... there's like ninety percent of manga being untranslated without scanlations and official translations, and you decide to snipe this with a gtoup working on it regularly instead of picking another manga that's not being actively worked on? This has had scanlations for months now.
I don't get it. Why?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm is she truly human or just head cushion in the shape of a human? hmmmmm

Fed-Kun's army
Hello bernardscans/yowatranslator/KitRagnell, whichever name you're going by,

This is Hako from the Hako & Ent group, who's also translating this manga. I usually don't talk in forums, but I would like to express our discontent regarding you sniping this manga. While I initially had no plan to continue translating, the amount of MTL posts for inactive mangas has been very alarming, so we decided to work on it ourselves to make sure a manga I love doesn't get ruined by machine translation. However, it was you who sniped us with a whole volume and hindered our progression previously. While we couldn't promise the same speed in our translation, we still did our best to keep our redraws and translation as concise and enjoyable as possible. You, on the other hand, have already finished multiple volumes using low-quality and incorrect MTL and are waiting for us to drop and post it. You didn't even try to change the way you credit yourself, having the same resemblance as the last sniper.

One of my group members had reached out to you on Discord regarding this matter, and it's you who explicitly said that you would stop uploading and, without any suggestion from our side, delete the chapters as we continue posting. However, it has come to my attention that you are also using your main account to post disruptive comments in the forums as we continue posting, and, in many instances, try to talk us into quitting the scanlation. I also received a report that you are also doing the same thing on Reddit, where our friend helps us post the manga. This behavior is very disheartening, and while we are not the best group out there, we don't want to be forced to stop by an aggressive MTLer.

As of today, after you switch to a new account to continue your act, I simply cannot take this matter lightly anymore. Me and my group would like you (bernardscans/yowatranslator/KitRagnell) to stop this act. While we are not doing this for recognition, it is undoubtedly true that we are doing this for enjoyment, and your actions have proven to be a major mood-killer. On top of this, we would like to notify whoever is still reading our translations that WE WILL NOT DROP THIS SERIES, EVEN WHEN THIS INDIVIDUAL CONTINUES TO SNIPE THIS MANGA. The only case where we would drop this series is when a reputable fanslation/scanlation group decides to pick this up, in which case we will gratefully leave it in their hands or assist them with their work.

To the people who read this, I would like to apologize if our speed is not up to the speed of snipers: it is not very easy for us who have long working hours and a need for other necessities to focus on this manga only for enjoyment. I really appreciate the support that you have given us over the last few months, and we will try to keep the updates consistent and enjoyable for you. To the mods, I have already contacted you: if you need any information on this matter, I already gave you my contact information. While I am aware that this is a minor conflict between individuals over a rather niche manga, I still want you to carefully consider the impact of machine translation on your site.

Thank you all for reading, and sorry for the rant.

Signed,
H.A.K.O.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Finally a new chapter after the mass upload months ago! :meguupog:
Oh, it's not from the translators who redid those chapters... :meguuusad:
Still some really good quality content :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover

This is Hako from the Hako & Ent group, who's also translating this manga. I usually don't talk in forums, but I would like to express our discontent regarding you sniping this manga. While I initially had no plan to continue translating, the amount of MTL posts for inactive mangas has been very alarming, so we decided to work on it ourselves to make sure a manga I love doesn't get ruined by machine translation. However, it was you who sniped us with a whole volume and hindered our progression previously. While we couldn't promise the same speed in our translation, we still did our best to keep our redraws and translation as concise and enjoyable as possible. You, on the other hand, have already finished multiple volumes using low-quality and incorrect MTL and are waiting for us to drop and post it. You didn't even try to change the way you credit yourself, having the same resemblance as the last sniper.

One of my group members had reached out to you on Discord regarding this matter, and it's you who explicitly said that you would stop uploading and, without any suggestion from our side, delete the chapters as we continue posting. However, it has come to my attention that you are also using your main account to post disruptive comments in the forums as we continue posting, and, in many instances, try to talk us into quitting the scanlation. I also received a report that you are also doing the same thing on Reddit, where our friend helps us post the manga. This behavior is very disheartening, and while we are not the best group out there, we don't want to be forced to stop by an aggressive MTLer.

As of today, after you switch to a new account to continue your act, I simply cannot take this matter lightly anymore. Me and my group would like you (bernardscans/yowatranslator/KitRagnell) to stop this act. While we are not doing this for recognition, it is undoubtedly true that we are doing this for enjoyment, and your actions have proven to be a major mood-killer. On top of this, we would like to notify whoever is still reading our translations that WE WILL NOT DROP THIS SERIES, EVEN WHEN THIS INDIVIDUAL CONTINUES TO SNIPE THIS MANGA. The only case where we would drop this series is when a reputable fanslation/scanlation group decides to pick this up, in which case we will gratefully leave it in their hands or assist them with their work.

To the people who read this, I would like to apologize if our speed is not up to the speed of snipers: it is not very easy for us who have long working hours and a need for other necessities to focus on this manga only for enjoyment. I really appreciate the effort that you have given us over the last few months, and we will try to keep the updates consistent and enjoyable for you. To the mods, I have already contacted you: if you need any information on this matter, I already gave you my contact information. While I am aware that this is a minor conflict between individuals over a rather niche manga, I still want you to careful consider the impact of machine translation on your site.

Signed,
H.A.K.O.
Thanks for keeping it up. I have no idea why they're doing this, but at this point it's obvious that they're trying to demotivate you to quit for some reason or another. Your work is a lot better than their garbage, that's for sure though.

Dex-chan lover

To the people who read this, I would like to apologize if our speed is not up to the speed of snipers: it is not very easy for us who have long working hours and a need for other necessities to focus on this manga only for enjoyment. I really appreciate the effort that you have given us over the last few months, and we will try to keep the updates consistent and enjoyable for you. To the mods, I have already contacted you: if you need any information on this matter, I already gave you my contact information. While I am aware that this is a minor conflict between individuals over a rather niche manga, I still want you to careful consider the impact of machine translation on your site.

Signed,
H.A.K.O.
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't read this chapter because I saw it wasn't y'all

Dex-chan lover

Signed,
H.A.K.O.
Why are MTLers like this? Look at sadpanda right now and there's also weirdos spamming their dogshit and posting Sephiroth monologues about it. What's going on?

Dex-chan lover
Why are MTLers like this? Look at sadpanda right now and there's also weirdos spamming their dogshit and posting Sephiroth monologues about it. What's going on?
A lot of MTL scanlators are for profit groups, and on sadpanda they do commissions to make money. My guess would be that this group also planned on making money on their work, and they're being so aggressive because their plans has been thwarted. Which is an even better reason for continuing scanlating it honestly. For profit groups are disgusting.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't read this chapter because I saw it wasn't y'all
Same here, I read this manga just because of You Hako and Ent( there was one time where I caught up and saw that the last credits didn't have Hako and Ent jokes, I stopped reading it)

Dex-chan lover

To the people who read this, I would like to apologize if our speed is not up to the speed of snipers: it is not very easy for us who have long working hours and a need for other necessities to focus on this manga only for enjoyment. I really appreciate the support that you have given us over the last few months, and we will try to keep the updates consistent and enjoyable for you. To the mods, I have already contacted you: if you need any information on this matter, I already gave you my contact information. While I am aware that this is a minor conflict between individuals over a rather niche manga, I still want you to carefully consider the impact of machine translation on your site.

Signed,
H.A.K.O.
I have nothing to do with any of this. I'm literally just a reader here.
Thank you for clearing that up. Not gonna say anything more about any of this.

Group Leader

Signed,
H.A.K.O.
God I hate MTLs, scum of the earth

Fed-Kun's army
I have nothing to do with any of this. I'm literally just a reader here.
Thank you for clearing that up. Not gonna say anything more about any of this.
Surely you're not saying that after many occasions of mentioning/singing praises for the previous sniper unprompted and then asking us when we'll drop this series? I find it hard to believe that you are not the same person, or at least involved in the same circle.

I'm not pointing it out to witchhunt, but I would like you to keep the end of your promise and stop sabotaging our work. That's all I ask from you. What you are doing is just ruining the fun for everyone, scanlators and readers alike.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Surely you're not saying that after many occasions of mentioning/singing praises for the previous sniper unprompted and then asking us when we'll drop this series? I find it hard to believe that you are not the same person, or at least involved in the same circle.

I'm not pointing it out to witchhunt, but I would like you to keep the end of your promise and stop sabotaging our work. That's all I ask from you. What you are doing is just ruining the fun for everyone, scanlators and readers alike.

image.png
You mean someone picking up a seemingly dropped manga and translating it himself isn't hard work?
And again, I'm not a scanlator.

Users who are viewing this thread