Yowa Yowa Sensei

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why the MC is wearing hairpins? Perhaps it's a new spin on the tried-and-true effeminate MC character design. And people give me flak when I say androgyny is being pushed in manga.

At least the teacher Hiyori's very cute.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why the MC is wearing hairpins? Perhaps it's a new spin on the tried-and-true effeminate MC character design. And people give me flak when I say androgyny is being pushed in manga.

At least the teacher Hiyori's very cute.
The teacher has a cow lick, that’s usually a feature associated with boys.

The hairpin is to show the mc’s face rather than being covered like a hentai protagonist… i.e. the comedy comes from unintentional ecchi

The manga space currently has more than a diverse share of ”chad-alpha stories”, “everyone is different stories“, and “we’re the exception; better than the rule stories”… thus there is nothing being “pushed“ unequally nor with intent

Edit: never mind, your comment history on other series and the reply you just gave me are enough to prove you’re so obsessed with culture roles and being ”right” that you don’t even care about what you type. That is on me for replying and giving you attention 🤦‍♀️ my bad

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The teacher has a cow lick, that’s usually a feature associated with boys.

The hairpin is to show the mc’s face rather than being covered like a hentai protagonist… i.e. the comedy comes from unintentional ecchi

The manga space currently has more than a diverse share of ”chad-alpha stories”, “everyone is different stories“, and “we’re the exception; better than the rule stories”… thus there is nothing being “pushed“ unequally nor with intent

You mean her ahoge? You mean to say that ahoge is typical of males? I do not know if you're being disingenuous here or if you're really that unfamiliar with anime and manga.

Then again, to say that that hairpin--a decidedly feminine accessory (speaking of which, hairpins in general are typically feminine accessories)--is just to "show the mc's face" leads me to think that you might just be the former.

The majority of manga, particularly in a fantastic setting, feature males with extremely slender physiques (i.e., many of them have arms no thicker than their female companions), hairstyles that ensure you see femininity in their appearance, and the avoidance of masculinely physical pursuits (unless magically empowered to beat people far physically stronger, as usual). Even outside of a fantastic setting, they still have a strong tendency toward emotional incontinence--while their female peers exhibit the relative stoicism and fortitude they, as males, should embody.

Aggregator gang
Hasn't been an update in a bit, but I can see why cause DAMN the bitch introduced in the next few chapters of the manga is so fucking annoying, just a lesbian pervert who constantly wants to grope the teacher's tits, so unfunny
Who cares about that, the manga is far behind, judging the entire manga on that seems a shit move.

Please scanlate.

Group Leader
Is this how it's going to go on? Fanservice and self-aware-yet-utterly-shameless lucky sukebes? No actual character development?

Users who are viewing this thread