Yowamushi Pedal - Vol. 50 Ch. 430 - Land shark

Dex-chan lover
The pack is closing in fast it seems. Definitely seemed more coordinated than last time. I do wonder how long it can keep it's shape for, as it fell apart last time, but the whole imagery is fun to see. I doubt they can devour the other teams so easily so it might turn into a full chase.

Dex-chan lover
@nanisore I can easily see one person in particular being swallowed up. All the talk about devouring the weak, and the weakest is at the back currently trying to recover even a bit. And if he falls behind, he might not ever catch back up easily. It's not impossible, look at what Onoda did, but their miracle maker isn't here. He's far ahead right now.

Dex-chan lover
@nanisore Cool. I'm guessing you're up to date with stuff then? As you can tell I'm still way behind (and hoping they make another anime season of this), even if reading the other new chapters sort of spoiled me a bit on how it ends (but I won't say anything about that here to avoid spoiling anyone else).

@TakeiDaloui well, im working on releasing these chapters and Ive read this particular arc a few times, when it was originally released. This has to be my absolute favourite arc from IH2 but im also highly biased hahaha
I cant wait for the anime adaptation either! I love these kids and I want them back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread