Yu-Gi-Oh! - Monster Summoning! (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ok! That drawing style changed on page 2. made me stop for a moment. I did not stop for anything else I swear!
Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I never watched Zexal beyond chapter 1 and I think it was virtual duels only, but according to Arc V this is 100% something you can do because technology got to the point monsters and field spells had solid bodies.

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering, page 1 is Gagaga Girl, not DMG (DMG is page 2, though). You can tell by the hair & armor color, as well as the way the hat is drawn (DMG's curves out far to the back, rather than like a scorpion's tail.) Also, the blurred card art in P1 doesn't match any printing of DMG. She do be more covered and very much NOT spilling out to the sides in her original art, though. And yes, she does have her own tags on pixiv and elsewhere. (Try the katakana spelling of her name, ガガガガール, if you can't find her right away!) :smugchisato:

Anyways, thanks for the TL from your resident Yu-Gi-Oh! enjoyer!
20YLSQX.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
Summoning her for holding hands and POSSIBLY some light cuddling, right?

Dex-chan lover
I never watched Zexal beyond chapter 1 and I think it was virtual duels only, but according to Arc V this is 100% something you can do because technology got to the point monsters and field spells had solid bodies.
Zexal? More like Zexual amirite?

Dex-chan lover
You thought it was a monster card except it wasn't yugi. It was always a trap card.

For those wondering, page 1 is Gagaga Girl, not DMG (DMG is page 2, though). You can tell by the hair & armor color, as well as the way the hat is drawn (DMG's curves out far to the back, rather than like a scorpion's tail.) Also, the blurred card art in P1 doesn't match any printing of DMG. She do be more covered and very much NOT spilling out to the sides in her original art, though. And yes, she does have her own tags on pixiv and elsewhere. (Try the katakana spelling of her name, ガガガガール, if you can't find her right away!) :smugchisato:

Anyways, thanks for the TL from your resident Yu-Gi-Oh! enjoyer!
20YLSQX.png
While she isn't spilling, I wouldn't say she's more covered in the original art:
GagagaGirl-SD42-JP-C.png

Users who are viewing this thread