Yu-Gi-Oh OCG STORIES - Ch. 26 - Rilliona and Emba

Dex-chan lover
All those og monster cards appearing as monsters was a nice touch.

And their Extra Deck equips all gonna start appearing?

Thanks for the TL

Double-page supporter
Curiously, Rilliona in her flashback doesn't look like Witchcrafter Verre's appearance at all. I really hope the manga addresses the relationship between Witchcrafter Verre and Magistus Rilliona, whether or not theyre the same person (and if they are, how)

Dex-chan lover
Curiously, Rilliona in her flashback doesn't look like Witchcrafter Verre's appearance at all. I really hope the manga addresses the relationship between Witchcrafter Verre and Magistus Rilliona, whether or not theyre the same person (and if they are, how)
Verre is a de-aged Rilliona. Her clothes/stats exactly match the xyz Rilliona and they both share the monster effect negate

Double-page supporter
Verre is a de-aged Rilliona. Her clothes/stats exactly match the xyz Rilliona and they both share the monster effect negate

Verre being Rilliona has never been officially confirmed. They're just related lore wise due to the aforementioned facts. In fact, the only real concrete facts we have about Verre outside of the card art is in the "Official Card Game Art Works" book released in 2019, where her age and height were revealed (9 and 4'4"/133cm)

Thats why I want the manga to fully confirm that they are the same person (or not)

Mana being toxic to normal humans would explain why Endymion would become a tyrant and want to control magic. I really feel sad knowing that this team will all break up and go their separate ways.

I believe in the heart of my cards that they are the same person

At first I was wondering how could Rilliona know Chorozo has gotten bigger if she hasn't been able to see him at all before, but then I remembered that they did get a glimpse of his form when he grew to absorb the magic.
The story is all going seamless so far.

Users who are viewing this thread