Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Our Precious Bonds

Thanks for the chapter!! No issues with the formating or translation work, keep up the good work!

Thank you for your translation! That was a pretty good arc.
Not sure why you say we're moving onto Sky Striker Ace Raye next (she had her own manga she's gonna be in here too?!?), but I have no complaints. I love Raye and would die for her.

VIP
please merge spread image. it's currently getting splitted.

Not sure why you say we're moving onto Sky Striker Ace Raye next (she had her own manga she's gonna be in here too?!?), but I have no complaints. I love Raye and would die for her.
We are moving onto Sky Strikers next because the next duel is against Sky Strikers.

Dex-chan lover
There would be new girl later who would play sky striker. But it's not a competitive sky striker, it is purist sky striker. So she has absolutely 0 non-sky striker cards in her deck.

Thank you so much for yet another chapter of this manga, I'm so glad I was finally able to read the end of this arc and get closure on Ohza.

Users who are viewing this thread