Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - New Encounters

Dex-chan lover
Aside from Nekroz, I main variants of most World Legacy Archetypes. My favorite being Mekk-Knight World Legacy. Sadly, the continuous spell The World Legacy. Isn't a tech in any of my decks.
Also, lol, Master Duel sheling. So, this chapter was dropped within the last 2 years?

Thanks for the TL

Thank you for the translation!
I'm liking the new characters already! Especially the lore/art nerd girl.
Also unexpected Master Duel plug lol
Shoma on P.U.N.K is great. Been a fan of the archetype since I started following Tasuku.

MD@Home
Sky striker vs PUNK. can't wait for PEP to hit the field and the other girl can't do anything vs it lol.

Also as a waifu duelist, the club president is resonating with me so hard rn.

Edit: my pet deck is Aroma and Rikka, so pretty much just plant.deck lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God, yes. I love Raye. I would die for Sky Striker Ace Raye. This support card is going to change my life and it's going to be the best card ever.
Came to see if this had been posted already or not. Boy I can't wait for all the Magistus support to come rolling in from the second OCG Stories storyline.

Double-page supporter
We need a Kaiba in the real world too to push for duel disk developement, just to make duels more immersive and no other impure reason whatsoever :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Aside from Nekroz, I main variants of most World Legacy Archetypes. My favorite being Mekk-Knight World Legacy. Sadly, the continuous spell The World Legacy. Isn't a tech in any of my decks.
Also, lol, Master Duel sheling. So, this chapter was dropped within the last 2 years?

Thanks for the TL
Yeah this was released like 2 years ago, EN TL moved rather slow due to multiple factor. The most up to date one is Indonesian TL which wasn't even uploaded in MD.

Users who are viewing this thread