Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Towars Love

Double-page supporter
kyaaaah this is so cuuute <3

......i only hope there is no conflict with the childhood friend in the future lol im a tiny bit nervous

Dex-chan lover
Real talk childhood friends in Shoujo suffer more than those in shounen harem.

Thank you for the new chapter. The childhood friend is cute too😍
Again i don't know which one i like most....a problem i have so very often. Sigh. 😉

Dex-chan lover
@KingMab
The childhood friend is gay I’m calling it
Until we get future drama that he gets jealous and secretly liked her since they were kids or some shit.
It's always something cliche, idk, he seemed to be annoyed when he asked her who was that. At least to me.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the childhood friend is like an annoying but protective older brother, not a romantic rival

@greatninja3

Oh how right you are 😭 why couldnt we just have a random rival instead of the childhood friend, I always end up rooting for them in my heart even if I really like the main lead.

Please no cliched childhood friend is the rival, please please please!!

Dex-chan lover
Drama tag and and appearance of smug childhood friend doesn't inspire confidence, but I'll be sticking around for now.

Thank you for the update! I actually like the small details like her not not being able to read lips of words that are new to her! So good! And the childhood friend has black hair my weakness.

Also, I think there's a typo in the title of this chapter: Towards Love

Group Leader
ohhhh. thank you for the explanation, childhood friend :)

this is absolutely adorable. specifically, the childhood friend. although the male lead expands her world and pushes her forward, the childhood friend is the comforting party that will shelter her and protect her with his love :D

Double-page supporter
hmmm, it's pretty cool how deaf people can communicate over large distances in crowded places more easily than hearing people.

That makes me curious, do people communicate whispering/shouting in sign language? Are larger gestures "louder", and very subtle ones "quieter"?

Users who are viewing this thread