Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu

As an ESL-SEAmonkey I feel raped by your comment Rapeman, thanks for this good manga. Also fuck you.

Dex-chan lover
what the... I'm not sure if I just read something or experienced short term memory loss. It goes slow but abrupt and rough but smooth at the same time

Group Leader
Ah... so it's not about a yukionna, only about a woman who is cold as winter/snow or something.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
What I expected: a typical "seinen romance" about a loser guy who wants to kill himself but gets a manic pixie dream girl instead and they lived happily ever after

What I read: absolutely nothing of the sort. Hurray!

I wonder if the filthy fujos are as excited over the rapist loser as I am over the cheating wife

Group Leader
@Rapeman, please continue this! We love you!

@BCS Yah, and the best part is that they're apparently two very fucked-up people whose fucked-up-ness actually helps each other become less fucked-up. That's why I think this is so interesting. (And underrated!)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting first chapter but our protagonist quickly falls into the typical Japanese male archetype who's afraid of anything sexual and refuses to make advances well past when such discretion is valid. Also no matter how much the author tries to idolize the cheating wife, it's hard to sympathize with her gilded cage.

@Ironclad , I don't think we are supposed to sympathize with her yet. Since this is from the viewpoint of a suicidal man, he's never bother asking about or getting to know her because he is too wrapped up in himself. So, she remains a mystery, for now.

Users who are viewing this thread