Yumekui Merry - Vol. 24 Ch. 139 - Dreaming All Day -Straight to Yumeji's Battle-

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Ushiki:
Sh44Ia8.jpg

Group Leader
In case it matters to anyone, the extra like, 20 pages made it so that the filesize of the zip file would be too big so the images are jpg's this chapter instead of png's.
Also expect chapters to come out around this point in October and November since it seems that the ripped files are uploaded a few days after the magazine's release date.

Dex-chan lover
this is so cheesy, like super fucking cheesy,
Chuuni middle-of-a-school-day daydream level cheesy even
but i'm fucking loving every moment of it
thanks for keeping this going til the end TL

Dex-chan lover
I had the biggest grin on my face from the moment Yumeji pulled Merry out. The decade you waited to pull this moment off did not go to waste Ushiki.

Dex-chan lover
@imadoathing I think this works because many readers did started reading this during middle school. It's carrying some nostalgia feelings and sense off ending. If this wasn't a 10+ years series it would be really bad.

I haven't enjoyed myself as much as I did reading this chapter in a very long time. I'm not ready to see this series go.

I throughly read this with a smile on my face, it's so satisfying reading the finale after all these years.

Very little can top the pure amount of absolute delight this chapter instilled in me. Beautifully done Ushiki. Thank you.

There's nothing better than two characters beating the chit out of each other at the end of the climax, I love how this is ending. How many chapters left?

Dex-chan lover
oh fuck that was glorious. holy fuck only 2 chapters left i cant handle this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Since it’s two chapters left, I’m pretty sure the last two chapters are gonna be pretty sad. 1 chapter for a bitter sweet goodbye between the humans and nightmares and the final chapter for an epilogue. With the amount of characters to cover, I’m looking forward to the epilogue chapter.

I really enjoyed the battles with imaginative and interesting powers, but somehow the fistfight between Yumeji and Instinct!Kyou looked so damn satisfying.

For the sake of what little latin I've picked up trying to understand this:

Res here means "real". It can also mean those other things like 'property' and 'matter', but in this instance it means "Real". The word real is usually an adjective (as in, real world) but rather than being a descriptor, res is a noun. So Kyou (Rem) is essentially giving Yumeji the title of reality itself (Res).

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I'm finally caught up with this.
Seriously had to take a break after having too much mushrooms, but I'm pretty glad I decided to finally come back & read this.
I may have forgotten a lot of things, since it has been a while, but it's refreshing to see how far things have come.

Users who are viewing this thread