Yumemiru Maid no Tea Time - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I have so say it, but the french speak in the two first pages is a little strange. Since it's a mother talking to her child, there is some small errors :
  1. "Attends !" and not "Attendez" (some shenanigan linked of our two form of you and a differential politness use of them) ;
  2. "Ne cours pas !" is OK ;
  3. "J'ai trouvé" feels weird because it mean having a ephiphany, it's rarely used to mean finding something/Someone (except when you found something you lost). A better translation should be "Trouvé !".

Contributor
I didn't imagine how they could it make it sweeter, and of course a foreign loli was the right call. Loli maid banzai! Yuri banzai! And about the French text,
I have so say it, but the french speak in the two first pages is a little strange. Since it's a mother talking to her child, there is some small errors :
  1. "Attends !" and not "Attendez" (some shenanigan linked of our two form of you and a differential politness use of them) ;
  2. "Ne cours pas !" is OK ;
  3. "J'ai trouvé" feels weird because it mean having a ephiphany, it's rarely used to mean finding something/Someone (except when you found something you lost). A better translation should be "Trouvé !".
it's probably how it appeared in the raws, Japanese authors/editors have it hard with other languages and it's normally a mix of MTL and using a dictionary to more or less make sense. It's even worse when they try things in German or Spanish.

Dex-chan lover
Ranko picking stuff up with her twintails is hilarious:

7pwS78K.png

And the loli in the maid uniform is just insanely cute:
9D1bxkm.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread