Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 5

Dex-chan lover
That damn smirk at the end. Little does he know that this novice yandere is cooking some nefarious.

I can probably guess how this will likely blow up in his face. But I hope the author will find a way to surprise me. Still, this man doesn't deserve the benefit of having Takanashi showing up to offer guidance. I imagine he still will though.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
main-qimg-3bc8082d186db48531d50153e0f92d78-lq.jpg

While Yagami-kun had fallen on hard times, he never stopped planning...

Dex-chan lover
And it's back to me feeling OK in hating this son of a bitch. Somehow it hadn't occured to me that somebody else would have their life ruined by this guy. Next chapter is going to be quite interesting.
He's a blatant PoS but the girl is at fault as well for being a literal simp.
(Again the biggest villain here is Japan and its nonexistent networks for mental health.)

Supporter
I think its highly interesting that its now showing the fall of a bystander too. For better or worse it seems like he's closer to achieving his dream. I love that it's exploring the parasocial nature of the job and I can't wait for what comes next! Thank you so much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
He's a blatant PoS but the girl is at fault as well for being a literal simp.
(Again the biggest villain here is Japan and its nonexistent networks for mental health.)
Oh I'm not excusing her behaviour either. Her being this vulnerable to the first predatory shitbag with a pretty face to latch onto her points towards her having some deep-seated issues.

And I don't see how Sensei is going to save the day here... Unless things do turn violent and Sensei does literally end up saving somebody.

Dex-chan lover
This is the longest buildup to stabbing that I ever read LMAO.

At first, I can kinda respect him since he sincerely tries to make this work despite his odds. Now, future prospect of fame and money starts to blind him and he starts making those telenovela faces.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread