Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Aspiration: Undecided (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I hope this new kid is the strongest one mentally, I don't know how much praxis is done in mental health courses in japan. But student praxis as a therapist or counsellor takes some real mental strength if they throw anyone dishonest at you

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this new kid is the strongest one mentally, I don't know how much praxis is done in mental health courses in japan. But student praxis as a therapist or counsellor takes some real mental strength if they throw anyone dishonest at you
thank you for reading!

Dex-chan lover
Going to the bookstore almost every day is actually how I became a manga addict.
My parents' house was only about a 7-10 minute walk from the big bookstore in my hometown. And back then, comics and magazines were unsealed so you could read them for free as long as you didn't sit and block the way.

So during summer vacations since I was a kid, I went there every day to read whatever comics/manga I could find.
I think it wasn't until around my middle school years that the store started sealing most of the comics and magazines.

Dex-chan lover
What's the difference between a faculty and a department at the same university (1 and 3)?
View attachment 9393
From my very limited attempt at getting a higher education. I think it implies he's going for a PhD or masters and eventual professorship within the Uni. While majoring, I'd think opens him up to clerkship/internship under practicing psychotherapists and or merely wanting to become educated in the field and leaving it open from there

Dex-chan lover
Good positive chapter

It doesn't always have to be very depressing. Others just need a bit of guidance and it's a good thing

I appreciate the author making this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I’m hesitant to praise the positivity of this arc so early on. Social welfare is… incredibly difficult. It’s time consuming, pays low, limited career progression, understaffed, you’re stuck between difficult client cases and rigid/unempathetic government forces.

It’s very needed of course, but you need a heart of gold and balls of steel.

Dex-chan lover
I’m hesitant to praise the positivity of this arc so early on. Social welfare is… incredibly difficult. It’s time consuming, pays low, limited career progression, understaffed, you’re stuck between difficult client cases and rigid/unempathetic government forces.

It’s very needed of course, but you need a heart of gold and balls of steel.
I think this one was a mini arc, hence the positivity

Dex-chan lover
Heartwarming chapter. Thanks for working on it!

However I must ask you to find an editor to proofread your work; lots of typos/mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread