Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 15 - I have plenty of time

Supporter
Hard to choose, both of them is lewd 🥰

Picsart-23-05-13-22-26-46-929.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So main FMC just gone from the story now hey? God I hope we don't get full arcs devoted to just one girl everytime someone new comes in...

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else notice she has a butterfly on her hood. Much like Ageha has a butterfly hair pin. Both of the girls have given him the courage to change. A cumulative butterfly affect maybe?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is up with that girl's hair? What kind of black fuzzy hair poking out through blonde(?) straight hair monstrosity is this?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is up with that girl's hair? What kind of black fuzzy hair poking out through blonde(?) straight hair monstrosity is this?
gal
coloured her hair
original colour peeking from underneath or highlights or some similar shit we can't properly discern without better quality drawings

Dex-chan lover
I love her more than the fml honestly glad we're seeing more scenes with her

Dex-chan lover
Just hair styling. Not exactly poking out like Tateha (not Ageha), but look for underneath or underlayer hair coloring. There would be many examples if you want to try.

Users who are viewing this thread