Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 27 - That was a relaxing bath

Dex-chan lover
So, obviously losing girl is given the biggest chest so that she can have some supporters.... why???

Dex-chan lover
"It's just casual sexual assault, no biggie"

"O-Oh is that so, I guess I don't m-mind"

No you seriously should mind. The whole girls "Grabbing boobs from behind" trope is so freaking annoying. And it's done in fucking EVERYTHING. Even when characters openly hate it, it's so normalized people just laugh as it goes on. It fucking sucks

Supporter

No you seriously should mind. The whole girls "Grabbing boobs from behind" trope is so freaking annoying. And it's done in fucking EVERYTHING. Even when characters openly hate it, it's so normalized people just laugh as it goes on. It fucking sucks
I suppose I haven't put thought to how I've become desensitized to it from all these years. I will say that on just an artistic level (and thus putting on horse blinders to the casual sexual assault happening ;;>_>) the nipple censoring on pages 8 and 9 were creative.

...Too bad that by 14 and 15 Omura is clearly turning into some kind of leopard girl.

Dex-chan lover
Rule number 6 in harem rom-com, the first girl who made up her mind will never win. So we got one down already.

Supporter
You would never be able to tell this series is drawn be a Hentai artist
One of his inspiration for main heroine   :smugnako:

Screenshot-2023-09-24-00-04-25-600-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover

What? You never check to see how heavy your homie’s balls are?😂

Dex-chan lover

It’s a comic. It’s not real. Stop having a tantrum. If you don’t want ecchi scenes, don’t read ecchi manga.

Dex-chan lover
Okay but like why does this feel like it's going into the direction of a losing girl? I seriously can't see a harem ending and I don't know whether that's good or bad

Contributor
One of his inspiration for main heroine   :smugnako:

Screenshot-2023-09-24-00-04-25-600-com-chrome-dev.png

What inspiration? Ryouma Kitada/Galley is author is these 3 manga: Mishiranu Joshikousei ni Kankensareta Mangaka no Hanashi, μ & i and Dokyuu Hentai HxEros.

Dex-chan lover

Authors want to draw big tits being groped but are too coward to make the MC do it so they make another girl do it instead because girls being creeps is ok apparently...

Users who are viewing this thread