Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 205 - Yuuna-san, Remembers

Dex-chan lover
That is so insanely convoluted my mind is just giving up. Literally dreams upon dreams upon dreams upon dreams. Yo dog, the only reason I am a ghost is because I knew I’d be a ghost because I wanted to fall in love after I died, So that made me a ghost

So Yuuna's regret that's keeping her on Earth as a ghost is...

not being a ghost? What?

Double-page supporter
Sometimes you wonder if there's even an editor working on this.
Hell, at this point I believe it's just a monkey sketching random things and somehow it ended up making this manga.

Double-page supporter
They do anything to get to 200+ chapters huh. If he ends up with a ghost smh worst ending ever. She can come back as his kid instead.

Dex-chan lover
@tirakai

No. Her regret is kinda paradoxical, its that if she would have died and passed on she would have never found the person she loves.

Dex-chan lover
For a ghost like Yuuna to live happily it's the very definition of hell and star crossed lovers. So for Kogarashi with his almost OPM tier can't create life or defy fate, this is a tragic end and it hurts like the old kind of romantic novels that your mom used to read.

Dex-chan lover
That is one hell of a twist I have to say, its a very nice twist on the old love is my regret idea. With the fact that her love is only fufilled if she is a ghost, technically you can say that her regret is fufilled when his life ends if they are in a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
@tirakai, this is predestined loop were she became a ghost over the regret of not meeting Kogarashi and that is why she could never know what her regret was because that would immediate remove what keep her bound to the Inn and ascend since there would be no more regret to keep her anchored, kinda why in the alternative futures she ascends when regaining her memories.

Aggregator gang
So many inconsistencies with plot points. The Ryuuzen-san wanting to surpass Genryuusai, Nonko and Yuuna's first encounter, The Tenko geezers. Please don't let it end before at least addressing some of them, the setup is already here, just need the execution.

It all screams like the end is in a few chapters from here. Give me some resolutions and Yuuna let Kogarashi be a ghost with Yuuna, or let her revive somehow (maybe Ryuuzen reviving her would prove that she surpassed Genryuusai?).

Users who are viewing this thread