Dex-chan lover
Cut off b4 gex : (
images.png

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get the feel this is Yuri. :worry:
agreed, feels like too much is missing:
nothing shows black hair is a girl ,
and why does black hair look so depressed , is black hair obligated to comfort hostess or something?

Fed-Kun's army
agreed, feels like too much is missing:
nothing shows black hair is a girl ,
and why does black hair look so depressed , is black hair obligated to comfort hostess or something?
The title directly says that this is a Yuri story.

Last edited:

cgr

Dex-chan lover
The title directly says that this is a Yuri story.
kaptenkeren and I know, but other 'nothing shows ' black hair's gender in the manga: no breasts, no feminine name, no one calls black hair a girl.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
kaptenkeren and I know, but other 'nothing shows ' black hair's gender in the manga: no breasts, no feminine name, no one calls black hair a girl.
I don't know why you need such thing when the title is quite literally the summary of this brief one-shot. Like, if it says it's a Yuri story, then it's a Yuri story. And I don't know why you're so pressed about the bellhop being a woman with a flat chest and with 'masculine' features. It's a funny thing to question.

Since, you're so lost. I'll give you an example:

Title: A Yuri story about two lovers in their studio apartment

Say, the one-shot shows two characters. Who are enjoying coffee together in the morning. They paint each other's nails. They laugh together at a dumb show, leaning on one another's head and shoulders cuddling close on the couch. Finally, then they eat dinner together, and head to bed.

Nothing showed that they were lovers, I mean they could've been friends. And what the heck? Did I just see one of them with SHORT HAIR? AND AN A-CUP?? Oh how will I ever know that she's a woman!! A female!! Long hair!!! Big boobs!! Big butts!!!! Howwww will I knowwww.

Read the fucking title. After you read the fucking title, reconsider in what world would a mangaka write the summary in the title and then not do what the summarized title says.

Hope this helped.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why you need such thing when the title is quite literally the summary of this brief one-shot. Like, if it says it's a Yuri story, then it's a Yuri story. And I don't know why you're so pressed about the bellhop being a woman with a flat chest and with 'masculine' features. It's a funny thing to question.
Since, you're so lost....
...how did you make these two stupid assumptions!? :mad: I'm not lost and I don't 'need' anything from a brief oneshot,

it's just obvious oneshot is an incomplete story since black hair looks depressed without any explanation.

Read the fucking title.
you have zero reading comprehension :mad:

I literally told you I did, I just explained title didn't look like it from a story and art aesthetic perspective.

a manga (even a oneshot) is more than a single line in the title,
since you didn't even notice that this is story is off and incomplete, you clearly didn't read more than the title , and just imagined the rest, so I suggest you start actually reading it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Woman, change your job, your are not happy with it and it affects you physically and mentally. They are a lot of other jobs where the pay is really good and you don't need to be near any stupid guy.

Dex-chan lover
And I kinda want to join @cgr , in the sense of we don't see any love between the two women (the black hair is a woman... or very androgynous but since the hostess despise guys, I think she's a woman). It seems that they live together but for what we see the hostess use the other woman to release her stress and anger from work. And aside telling us all the reasons why she hates dudes, she didn't say anything about her relationship with the other woman aside giving her consent to lick her. We can assume a least that they are fuck buddy. And "Yuri" where the two women only share a physical relationship is bad, for me. I don't see the difference between it and a hentai scene where two woman lick each other while thinking about the little toy some dude have between their legs. Give us more love to make it clear.

Fed-Kun's army
And I kinda want to join @cgr , in the sense of we don't see any love between the two women (the black hair is a woman... or very androgynous but since the hostess despise guys, I think she's a woman). It seems that they live together but for what we see the hostess use the other woman to release her stress and anger from work. And aside telling us all the reasons why she hates dudes, she didn't say anything about her relationship with the other woman aside giving her consent to lick her. We can assume a least that they are fuck buddy. And "Yuri" where the two women only share a physical relationship is bad, for me. I don't see the difference between it and a hentai scene where two woman lick each other while thinking about the little toy some dude have between their legs. Give us more love to make it clear.
That's great you made the point, but this dude was super concerned about rather the bellhop was a woman or not, which didn't make sense whatsoever.

I'm not too worried about the plot-line, since the story was so short, my initial response of reading the title was to say that it was sufficient enough to prove that the bellhop was a woman, since it cannot be Yuri if they're not both woman. That was it.

Users who are viewing this thread