Yuri SM de Futari no Kimochi wa Tsunagarimasu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2 - Beyond the Breaking Point (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your hard work on this!
You know this might be the first Yuri manga where the MC actually does realize the other MC really likes them. Even if said MC is too much of a chicken to say it out loud. Mio clearly knows how she feels about it. The SM stuff is interesting but I can't wait to just see their actual relationship grow.

Dex-chan lover
:lewd::wtf: this chapter is too much for my kokoro... she's corrupting mio chan boi!

:notlikethis:
I even read the line like this
A senior and her junior happily mating in my favorite yuri novel but can those two do something like this?

For like three times

Sorry for the bad redrawing:qq:
We couldn't spot any bad quality .. you did great actually.. thank you T-T

Dex-chan lover
As per suggestion here's parts 2-4 all compiled! :thumbsup:
Wait 2 - 4 WHAT? THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER WAS SPLIT IN 4 ORIGINALLY? What digital publication is doing it, Manga Up? Cheeeeeesus.

Also big thanks on doing this! It's coming out great so far.

Ah the bond of their S and M … 😌 satisfying chapter. Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
That was the most intense chapter I've read in a while, battle or thriller series just can't make me feel so on the edge of my seat like a girl trying so hard to pee in front of her love interest!

Fed-Kun's army
There's nothing like confirming the intimacy levels of your relationship with a surprisingly wholesome piss kink scene.
That was absolutely lovely and as always thank you for this last batch of chapters.

Double-page supporter
Is this series still being translated, or was the "pee arc" the extent of it?

No pressure at all! Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread