Yuria-sensei no Akai Ito - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Spring Date

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wants to think this is legally cheating but their marriage was already over years ago. I already can tell the future chapters are going to tell her she's just as bad as her husband...... Yuria needs happiness!! She's given up so much for everyone. She needs to be happy!

Group Leader
I LOVE HAGS - I mean, I really like how cutely depicted Yuria was in this chapter. All the blush, the hairstyle change, the girliness, it got my heart fluttery!

Double-page supporter
Part of me wants to think this is legally cheating but their marriage was already over years ago. I already can tell the future chapters are going to tell her she's just as bad as her husband...... Yuria needs happiness!! She's given up so much for everyone. She needs to be happy!
This is probably the only manga in my life that I will be 100% for the MC to cheat and I'll be totally fine if she also pulls a Goro-level of cheating. I don't even care about this Yuya dude. Yuria needs out of that house.
She's been the doormat for her husband and in-laws for decades. Why she's still staying even after Goro woke up is beyond me, because as soon as he twitched that finger of his I would've "bitch bye".

Cal

I haven't read the chapter yet, but just want to say thanks. I've had a manga updated dry spell and was just telling husbando that I hope the manga about the lady with the comatose husband was updated soon. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread