Yuru Camp△ - Vol. 15 Ch. 83 - Chiaki and Minami's Non-Alcoholic Karisaka Camp

Dex-chan lover
Chiaki is very mature, she can keep up with someone like the teacher humu humu ... they're growing so fast--- ONSEN?! OH MY GOD PLEASE NOT 2 MONTHS!

Dex-chan lover
substituting alcoholic drinks with sugary sweet snacks, huh. that'll do it. sugar is also addictive after all

Fed-Kun's army
@Amariithynar Chapters 19-68 of Laid-Back Camp are available to read on MangaSee. I know that I also have to sometimes go to other manga sites to continue reading a manga since most fan translators stop fan translating mangas on here & then time goes on to where there hasn't been a new fan translated chapter out in a long time.

Group Leader
@CampPrinter So no chance of filling in the massive gap between 18.5 and 69.5?
The chapters in this gap are aready officially transated, but mangadex doesn't allow uploading official releases, so the only way to add these is to newly scanlate each individual Chapter to be different from the official source, and tbh I'm not going to do this

Dex-chan lover
The chapters in this gap are aready officially transated, but mangadex doesn't allow uploading official releases, so the only way to add these is to newly scanlate each individual Chapter to be different from the official source, and tbh I'm not going to do this
Thank you for the explanation! Completely understandable why you'd choose not to.

Dex-chan lover
The biker girls kinda screwed up. If you want to do long distance uphill, you need to get a pacer who can take the climb easy so you don't get too easily discouraged. They should have convinced Nadeshiko to come along, then it'll be up to the actual limits of their physical stamina instead of any psychological factors. With just the two of them, they're just reinforcing each other's perception of tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread