YuruYuri - Ch. 210 - Your Sugar

Dex-chan lover
cute, tho i'm surprised they wouldn't bake together to make sure she doesn't burn her house down lol

Dex-chan lover
Really showcases what a horrifying fate it would be to be stuck eternally as a middle-schooler. If time flowed normally for them, they would have gotten married a few years ago. :aquadrink:
They did got married a few years ago

Dex-chan lover
They're practically married couple bickering at each other. All they need to do is to reciprocate their feelings. They're still the best 'couple' of this series, though.
I'd say they're the pretty much the only couple in the series, where they both only ever really get shipped with each other. Other characters all have usually at least two or more potential love interests. Like Kouyko with Yui, Ayano (or Chinatsu?), Ayano with Kyouko or Chitose etc.
These two on the other hand, while they also have nice scenes with others and get along well with them, that's all really. Anything even hinting at romance is pretty much just reserved exclusively for between them.

Last edited:
Another great chapter. Namori-sensei continues to be a national worldwide treasure.

Fed-Kun's army
akaris like arrhg these two are too stupid, ill give them the cookies myself

Dex-chan lover
I'd say they're the pretty much the only couple in the series, where they both only ever really get shipped with each other. Other characters all have usually at least two or more potential love interests. Like Kouyko with Yui, Ayano (or Chinatsu?), Ayano with Kyouko or Chitose etc.
These two on the other hand, while they also have nice scenes with others and get along well with them, that's all really. Anything even hinting at romance is pretty much just reserved exclusively for between them.
Rise and Nishigaki are another clear couple, we just don't see them a lot. Rise shows up so infrequently that it's hard to ship her with any of the other girls, although I'm sure plenty of people have done so.

Supporter
I like how Akari has quietly become the person who's aware of the relationship web and how the social dynamics of the rest of the cast work, and acts on it to grease the wheels. Good girl indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread