Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Miyakonojou-san Collapses

sgn

Group Leader
I have An Announcement.
So this chapter was supposed to come out a day or two ago, but I decided to push it back so there'd be a more even gap between releases. I intend to switch from the dogshit digital raws to physical scans, which hopefully will turn out to be less dogshit. The only problem is I don't have the books yet, so the next chapter will take a little longer to get ready. I mean, the shipping estimate says about wednesday, so assuming it holds true realistically probably just this time next week, maybe? So not much of a change from the past couple chapters' gap, still, worth noting. I'll have typesetting and other stuff mostly done in advance to I can expedite it once I can, and hopefully it'll be slightly smoother sailing from there.

Dex-chan lover
"Miyako no Joe"

That's it, this is the peak, we can only go downhill from here

I don't know why at the end it looks like someone is taking a picture of them.

Aggregator gang
First, double dribble them t- ....
Never change, Miyako.

@sgn It's fine, it's fine! You just keep up the excellent work!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the latest chapter @sgn this is an incredible series and a relatively short wait like a week is well worth it. Their both so precious. But you know the situation is fairly serious when Miyakonojou can't retain consciousness long enough to finish making a lewd/vulgar comment or pun regarding Miyako's breasts. Also that's so wholesome that she starts to shed tears when she sees how worried Miyako was about her also her comments while in the nurse's office were completely on point and classic Miyakonojou-san. They were even holding hands at the end there kinda while Miyako was supporting her through the hallway. Its a shame Miyakonojou must have still been out of it a bit otherwise she would have commented or tried to reversal it into a lewd handholding position.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
She's starting to get worried of her, that's a good sign.

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing I audible could speak out alone in my room when Miyako admitted She worried, was AAAWWWWWWW!

I don't get the Miyako no Joe part.

I mean I know it's a pun on Miyakonojou, but what (who) is Joe?

Users who are viewing this thread