Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 2 Ch. 23 - Miyakonojou-san Borrows

this manga is getting more funnier by the second lol. i like her innocent yet lewd character partnered with a serious girl

Group Leader
Okay, so Yatsuhashi came up with the idea that Miyakonojou should wear her gym bloomers, but then didn't even think to offer her own instead of the panties she was currently wearing?? I know the whole point of this chapter was for them to get to the point of sharing panties but it's a little lazy

sgn

Group Leader
@EvelynIsGone Miyako doesn't have bloomers, she has shorts. I think the idea is that she would try to bluff and say she's always wearing the bloomers underneath on top of her underwear, but that excuse wouldn't work with the shorts, which are pretty long and would be kinda noticeable underneath a skirt--especially the shorter skirt she would then have to change into. Even if the teacher didn't question it she would still just ask her to take them off, leaving her back where she started. It wouldn't be a workable solution.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a blessing, I love how all the jokes land so nicely and she never misses a chance like the last page lo/

Dex-chan lover
So they've been : kissing, boobs grabbing, fingering, and indirectly tribadism.
Wonder what's next

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Reformation is never coming, if anything she'll get corrupted instead.

Those indirect clam kisses will become direct eventually.

Dex-chan lover
Semper ubi sub ubi. Always wear under wear! Thanks for the translations!!! 🚽🚽🚽

Dex-chan lover
thank you for you for translating another majestic chapter. It was all on point from Miyakonojou being concerned someone witnessed her lewd acts around school...., someone should have spotted the earlier fun she was having with Miyako's desk, her weak protests that on the inside she was also prim and proper to the "problem" of the chapter and their discussion regarding pantsu lending even Miyako calling her out on what she realized Miyakonojou was likely planning on doing once she got them and the step she would take. Even the resolution, bonding afterwards, and Miyako's concerns regarding the feasibility of her "friendship goals" was great as well as the predictable response Miyakonoujo would have to their solution. I think this also the first time we've seen Miyakonojou both sincerely apologize to Miyako in an a non over the top manner and also be self aware enough to realize that her actions that day were causing her friend discomfort/problems. Though lets face it she would have done it even without Miyako motivating her in the beginning of the chapter, Miyako's approval just made her more zealous about it.
Though I'm honestly a little disappointed that Miyakonojou didn't try to defend her friend's oppai by declaring that's where Miyako stores all of her kindness and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread