Yuukoku no Moriarty: The Remains - Ch. 9 - The Bullet OF the Conspiracy plan Act 1

Contributor
Lot of mistakes and some sentences are not well translated.

Is that a snipe or rook scans dropped this?

I put a lot of effort into translating this chapter and I tried to speed it up because everyone has been waiting for months for the chapter to be translated.
I translated what I understood, everything I did was done by myself and there is no one to help me with proofreading.

Contributor
there is no one to help me with proofreading
ok that explain it. Maybe you could read it again before uploading it.

There are some mistakes with pronouns, and I'm pretty sure the sentence "I can see colours" (or smth like that) can be better, maybe need to look at how rook scans translated it.

The font is a little too bold for the confort of the readers.

Good job doing all of this alone, hope you can find someone to help you work on it (maybe working with rook, idk).

thank

There are some mistakes with pronouns, and I'm pretty sure the sentence "I can see colours" (or smth like that) can be better, maybe need to look at how rook scans translated it.

Good job doing all of this alone, hope you can find someone to help you work on it (maybe working with rook, idk)t

Good job doing all of this alone, hope you can find someone to help you work on it (maybe working with rook, idk).
thank you so much As for the pronouns, I agree with you XD , I think I made a mistakes in some of them, I will try as much as possible to amend the mistakes and not repeat them in the next chapters.

Hi! There is a translation team currently working on Remains while Teawaffles (Rook-scans) are on break.
It's taking a while because we had to find each other (and most of us are new to working like this) but I would imagine that our translations for 9 and 10 should be out within the next few weeks. :)
Op wasn't interested in joining us and wanted to work alone. While I commend them for the effort, it's quite obvious that they used google translate.

Last edited:
Ok, this translation was so bad that it was sometimes funny, but really, even if you had a good intentions, translations like this only misleads the readers and fans of the story, if they wanted, they could use google lens or ai translation and end game would be the same. As much as editing hurts as well, this font and the way you didn't clear some text, all can be excused in fan-project if translation was good, but in this case...
Better to wait for official English release even if it's mess too (but at least smaller mess).

Users who are viewing this thread