Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Brave's desired girls got stolen one after another :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Supporter
there used to be a buncha english chapters from another group that were released, i know cause i read them, but one day they vanished... I have no idea what happened and the group never explained why they removed their english scans but kept the spanish ones up.
Calling Right Dark's releases "English" is a phrase that's more charitable than UNICEF...But they have a website, and according to MangaUpdates have done up to chapter 20.

Dex-chan lover
Simple strategies are often effective, since there are less things that go wrong.

His name is Nils. So demons are Scandinavians in this manga.

That's a bit hasty for the king. Better to wait at least a little bit longer to see if the situation would change.

He's so cocky. And he's owning the scene. Which is pretty impressive, since there's a demon, a king, and a princess there.
Not hasty in the least. His soldiers were shown as casualties in the panels. Other forces, he knows, are busy dealing with the outside situation. Is he to simply wait and allow the demon to continue to gain ground, or make an effort to change the situation with what he has? Reality of fights is they are quick to end, he had very little time.

Aggregator gang
Is it me or the first page is missing? There's a white page then the text on page 2 feels like it's continuing another idea.

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah! Gotta love an MC that's honest about his desires. It's so much better than the "dense as compressed tungsten" MCs we usually get.
That’s the brave (MC’s friend). Our MC is on the “chad rival who collects harem members like Suikoden” slot.

And if you know Suikoden, congrats you now feel older for knowing that Tierkreis came out 15 years ago

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not hasty in the least. His soldiers were shown as casualties in the panels. Other forces, he knows, are busy dealing with the outside situation. Is he to simply wait and allow the demon to continue to gain ground, or make an effort to change the situation with what he has? Reality of fights is they are quick to end, he had very little time.
Demon was talking, and if he didn't help the soldiers, which he didn't, nothing would change for them either way. But mostly in his idea that his daughter would survive if he didn't. She'd meet the same fate as him. Only reason they survived is the usual villain hubris of wanting to make them suffer before dying.

Dex-chan lover
Calling Right Dark's releases "English" is a phrase that's more charitable than UNICEF...But they have a website, and according to MangaUpdates have done up to chapter 20.
i just checked, looks like they reuploaded all their english scans. so yeah. Dunno why the removed them to begin with but they are back.

Dex-chan lover
I just saw the notes about artist changes. It's pretty surprising to see the manga artist changes, and the series just continue directly instead of ending and restart again.

I don't like the style of new artist though, looking at volume 5 and 6 cover.

Double-page supporter
I just saw the notes about artist changes. It's pretty surprising to see the manga artist changes, and the series just continue directly instead of ending and restart again.

I don't like the style of new artist though, looking at volume 5 and 6 cover.
Yeah the original artist had a pretty loose and sketchy style that really kinda worked. It's going to be weird.

It's particularly bad in this series where there's a distinct difference between 'hero' and 'brave' and your MTL speedsubs lose any kind of subtlety on that point entirely.

Also, let us never forget:

"I am the 'Magic Blade Gram'. In Spanish, it would be the 'Hoja Magica' of the hero."

Rightdark just straight up canonizing the existence of Spain in this world.

Big fan of this manga
However I'm just here to say the action scenes this chapter was complete dog Shist. I'd understand more with eyes closed.

Thank you for chapters

Users who are viewing this thread