Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Supporter
Did somebody just say "Call my name"? Because I think I just heard somebody say "Call my name"!

nanoha1202.jpg

Supporter
Wifes cheerleader power GO! But it also shows that he's mostly fighting alone for pride.
It took a bit to track it down since the chapters have no names, but chapter 8, pg 6-9 (and you can toss chapter 5, pg 17 in as well) lays that that that's pretty much the defining trait of a Hero.

Dex-chan lover
It took a bit to track it down since the chapters have no names, but chapter 8, pg 6-9 (and you can toss chapter 5, pg 17 in as well) lays that that that's pretty much the defining trait of a Hero.
I know they've talked about it, but this shows it, since he's limiting himself for that purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Eh kinda lame that he gets a sword now. Also it being Gram and having Fafnir show up as a trump card is pretty funny, like who wouldn't have seen it getting its ass beat? Its also lame that the demon's ace is just a dragon instead of something like a berserk mode. He's been fighting by himself all this time and is a capable fighter and his trump card's a summon? Why not lead with the dragon?

Dex-chan lover
Heyyy now i dont mind this series going bad. I can drop it with peace of mind. Maybe its cause it was rushed but it really does feels like a chapter full of asspulls. How did the demon specifically summon/tame a dragon with the name Fafnir?

Honestly didnt know that Gram is actually a sword and has Balmung as another name and also thought that Fafnir was Fenrir... but i really hate the fact that Gram is actually a sword myth and not a spear myth instead. Gram should have just been an all spear legend where he can turn into all spear legends. Checked spear legends wiki and theres so much potential. Theres Gungnir and Holy Lance of Jesus. Poseidon trident is my fav tho.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like Power Ranger.

Almost beat the enemy. Oh, they use their trump card, getting stronger and bigger? No probs, I'll also use my trump card which I can only wield if you use yours.

Users who are viewing this thread