Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Well that was way too many words and poor wording to essentially just say "the reason I fight better, have more luck, arrive for important battles exactly when I am needed and not before or after, and get all the girls... is because I only fight for myself. While you fight for everyone but yourself, forsaking your ego in the process."

Also really doubt that difference is capable of having that effect, since aside from the first listed effect, the rest is all pure RNG (even that last effect, as most of those came from meeting the girls at crucial moments too)

Dex-chan lover
You have to admire a friend like Yukina who can be completely straight with you and name your biggest fault straight to your face. The difference between having strong convictions literally can decide whether you are the master of your own destiny or just a spectator in life. Thanks for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the other artist that took over after Mao-sensei; Kuuma Arai (that also has a different artist tag here) is also the same one that did the art for this series too:

Class-goto Shuudan Teni Shimashita ga, ichiban Tsuyoi Ore wa Saijaku no Shounin ni Gisouchuu / The Whole Class was Transported Along, But I’m Hiding My Strength By Masquerading as a Merchant
(Final Chapter Volume 10, Chapter 50)
(Forgot about that series, similar art style as you could see for this series on rawkuma from ch.21 beyond)

After a few google searching (plus both MAL and baka-updates manga)

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine based MC actually saying this to the Brave :dogkek:
RKK0Zbv.webp

Dex-chan lover
must just be yet another isekai fantasy that's similar, they are a dime a dozen. Anyway, onto the next.

About that part, I posted about that too funny enough lmao

I think that series left me entirely until now when I did a little search from said post of mine above

Dex-chan lover
From the way people talk, its like the art gets really bad or something. I'll have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread