Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I'd say "better late than never" but this isn't better and "never" was just fine.

Kanojo Scans has done a great job and you're not getting anywhere trying to counter-snipe them after 7 months of nobody missing this.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. I'd say "better late than never" but this isn't better and "never" was just fine.

Kanojo Scans has done a great job and you're not getting anywhere trying to counter-snipe them after 7 months of nobody missing this.
Fr they might as well just join together or this group should just drop it

Dex-chan lover
Oh look who came back from the grave. I thought you’re already cozy enough down there?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly im on heros side, if we look from the third person mc is just a selfish prick, even if I would do same things as mc, I respect sacrifice heros take to save the world, even if this one is still not there yet, being a hero and selflessly helping other people is beautiful even if I myself wouldnt do it, thats why the guy on my avatar is the goat

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly im on heros side, if we look from the third person mc is just a selfish prick, even if I would do same things as mc, I respect sacrifice heros take to save the world, even if this one is still not there yet, being a hero and selflessly helping other people is beautiful even if I myself wouldnt do it, thats why the guy on my avatar is the goat
While being selfless is an admirable trait, being a yes-man is not.

Relix only followed orders and didn't voice his opinions, thus is simply a puppet hero wielded by higher-ups to do their bidding (go here, fight there, kill them etc.). He is also chained by people's expectations of him.

Yes, Yukina can be seen as selfish, but why expect so much from him? He wasn't "chosen" by god, they already have Relix. What's wrong with having freedom? He's not breaking any laws. He might sound like a prick to you but that's because he's just being honest to Relix who is projecting his own beliefs and jealousy towards Yukina, who simply followed his guts without thinking of consequences and luckily got good results as he himself explained.

Users who are viewing this thread