Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, sounds about right. In most harems, the guy quite often has no say in most matters. If the girls want a certain outcome and the guy doesn’t, welp he’s out voted and doesn’t get a say
Well they're their parents too. Def some tough parenting needed

Dex-chan lover
I feel weird when Shizuko and others said 'Lets revenge our kids and make them dont have place to go back', I mean its their child you know, the one they had pain stakingly give birth to

But well maybe they did wrong to their mothers too that makes them angry, just feel weird tho 😬
(Or maybe logic just doesnt work here lol)

Dex-chan lover
I see. So Shizuko is the one planning the whole revenge thing. I'm glad Ceres is kind. He just appreciates the women he loves rather than trying to get back at the people who kicked him out.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, this is the manga where the mc got kicked out of his hero party, marry their mothers, and when he met his former party members, he went "hippity hoppity, I am now your father"?
That's the thing, he was always their father.
I get Ceres with his mental age as a reincarnator being the bigger man, not worry about revenge against his former friends/comrades, and just wanting to enjoy his milf harem, but dude, if those milfs are the very mothers of your comrades, and they think their own children deserves cold, hard punishment, especially if they, themselves, are mistreated by them and their families, then my man, you have a duty of supporting your new wives.
it's the stepdad dilemma. You feel you gotta be nice to the kids since you're the new dad but also gotta obey mom and whoop their ass.

Dex-chan lover
Is a nice and refreshing change of pace when the girls of the MC are the ones siding with him and pushing for revenge instead of moralizing him about how revenge is wrong and crap. :thumbsup:

I feel weird when Shizuko and others said 'Lets revenge our kids and make them dont have place to go back', I mean its their child you know, the one they had pain stakingly give birth to

But well maybe they did wrong to their mothers too that makes them angry, just feel weird tho 😬
Look like the kids were not so different from the husbands. And never truly valued their mothers.

Dex-chan lover
Well to quote an old saying: "Aye, The haggis is in the fire now."

Kudo points for the person who can call out the most famous person to say that line. Hint: A TV series.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, not only that the hero party's girls had to settle in a party that lacks... almost everything because they kicked the MC, now their mothers are coming to make them even more miserable.

im not really sorry for them tbh.
All while the person who they kicked out is fucking their mothers

Double wammy

I couldn't imagine having my mother scold me while she's fucking/married to someone my age...well not my current age, but my younger self

Dex-chan lover
So basically, this is the manga where the mc got kicked out of his hero party, marry their mothers, and when he met his former party members, he went "hippity hoppity, I am now your father"?
That didn't rhyme...1/10

Dex-chan lover
they maybe milf but their age is still in 20s so why not, Let's go boys

Dex-chan lover
Well, well, well... I'm only looking forward to how this hot mess is going to be resolved.

EDIT: What does that "Aggregator gang" means?
It means you have to get more like's and reaction scores to rank up. I helped you into the next level by a like. Search the forum for reaction score. Every fifty points is a new level. After that it means absolutely nothing. You will still be banned from MD for doing stupid rule breaking shit.

Dex-chan lover

Yeah, I finished reading the novel a couple days ago and it really didn't feel right. The only "sin" the mothers want to punish their children for is how they treated MC.

But, according to this world, at 15 years old, the hero and the daughters should be full fledge adults yet they are not capable to properly take care of themselves. At no point in the story does anybody hint that maybe the parents fucked up the kids education.

The children are only there to be objectively worse versions of the MC and the mothers, but the mothers never play a role of mentors or even mothers to their kids. They are only MC's wives, and terrible mothers.

The worst part of the revenge is that MC choses young slaves for the fathers as replacement for the mothers (already extremely questionable, but it is this world's way of things, I guess...), but he deliberatley choses girls who look like the daughters so that they are disgusted by their own fathers and can't stay in the village.

Users who are viewing this thread