Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Long Time Away From The Mothers Has Only Made His At…

MD@Home
What again was the consensus on the relevant difference(s) between Animewaves' and Chibi Multiverse's releases, please?

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko seems to imply that the marriage between Haruka and Kazuma isn't as rosy as Ceres thinks, but the talk about adhering to the rule of sneaking into a woman's room sound very suspicious.
jrLufLw.jpg
okay so I'm gonna hope the next chapter clears some stuff up because I'm a bit confused and mildly uncomfortable.
Same. There better be a very good reason Shizuko is trying to get Ceres to jump at Haruka and it better not be "let the milf harem grow".

What again was the consensus on the relevant difference(s) between Animewaves' and Chibi Multiverse's releases, please?
Chibi's version has tiny pages. Kinda fitting for the name.

Dex-chan lover
Yobai or "night crawling," was a common practise in historical Japan, in which a man would sneak into the room of a woman at night. If the woman consented, they would have sex together, but if not then the man would have to leave. This was usually done with unmarried people, but it ranges depending on location and era.

I don't know if this village's traditions with married women is based in history, but it's good enough for me to quickly get more of the good stuff! Also now that they're showing the NSFW scenes, this series has truly become part of my favourite type of cultured materials next to Yuri: Mother Bangers!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing one isn't censored
Actually this one was also censored, but the scanlators pasted on some nipples, to varying degrees on success.

I'll give them points for making the attempt, but restoring art is a tricky business, and unless you do it near perfectly, it looks weird and off-putting. For example, the first panel where they added nipples, both of them are unnaturally acing the camera, and it feels very artificial, like they are staring back at me.

Like I said, their, um, heart was in the right place, but the overall result was off enough to feel uncanny. I'm satisfied to wait for when the collection raws are released and the uncensored art can be swapped in, but tastes vary. If they are going to do this, it's good that there are two scanlation groups, so that everyone can be happy with what they get.

Group Leader
Yobai or "night crawling," was a common practise in historical Japan, in which a man would sneak into the room of a woman at night. If the woman consented, they would have sex together, but if not then the man would have to leave. This was usually done with unmarried people, but it ranges depending on location and era.

I don't know if this village's traditions with married women is based in history, but it's good enough for me to quickly get more of the good stuff! Also now that they're showing the NSFW scenes, this series has truly become part of my favourite type of cultured materials next to Yuri: Mother Bangers!
It's bvased on that but its way different and more specific situations. So much that I doubt that this happen that much in the village. Since it's a small village, if you don't follow the specificl Rules, probably you are fucked.

Dex-chan lover
NGL this translation, albeit people vouching it to be "more accurate", is a little off to me. Like the dialogue is a bit stiff and, how to say, people just don't talk that way? IDK I can't find the word for it. It just doesn't feel like a natural conversation to me.

Dex-chan lover
With Shizuka I was fine but this momma shouldn't be touched unless we get backstory that also makes the husband a terrible person....

Also like said above the nipples added from something else look off. Like they have that fake plastic surgery uplift look to them. I appreciate the attempt though.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka wants Ceres to have concubines so God damn bad hahahahaha what the hell

Fed-Kun's army
Would it be rude of me to ask, if it's too much for scanlations to cooperate instead of releasing same chapters twice?
Just wondering not demanding anything

I understand there's differences between them but surely they did at least some work twice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
NGL this translation, albeit people vouching it to be "more accurate", is a little off to me. Like the dialogue is a bit stiff and, how to say, people just don't talk that way? IDK I can't find the word for it. It just doesn't feel like a natural conversation to me.
This chapter is a bit weak. But I prefer theirs for the previous chapters

Aggregator gang
Would it be rude of me to ask, if it's too much for scanlations to cooperate instead of releasing same chapters twice?
Just wondering not demanding anything

I understand there's differences between them but surely they did at least some work twice
but why though?

Users who are viewing this thread