Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 41.2

Dex-chan lover
it would be really fucking petty of her to pretend to sleep for 200 years just to get an apology. that's just a major red flag if you ask me. best to just let her keep "sleeping" and move on if that's the case.

Dex-chan lover
it would be really fucking petty of her to pretend to sleep for 200 years just to get an apology. that's just a major red flag if you ask me. best to just let her keep "sleeping" and move on if that's the case.
. . .he turned her into a vampire without her consent. Something he admitted (to Youki) is pretty awful to do to someone even with their consent. Given the power imbalance in their relationship, petty might be all she has.

Dex-chan lover
that would be for sure, though if I doubt its fully the case, I would sooner think she mostly is asleep and wakes just to go back to sleep, vampires do have the whole sleep for centuries thing, so I doubt she is awake the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the guy is sort of an asshole. Played with her feelings, fell in love with her after the game was over, got her killed because of his previous philandering, then turned her into a monster without her consent. And then spent 200+ years and never apologized. Thats a long time to not say sorry for getting you killed.

Dex-chan lover
if this was a bethesda game, now that the quest is finished, youd turn around and sneak critical him in the middle of his dialouge line
Then his sleeping victim wakes up due to an unscrubbed finished quest line that has all the data in just forgetting have a 0 turned to a 1 in the 'final' pass ,cause hey modders will do it for you

Dex-chan lover
Yep, dude was just salty about the girls finding better dudes, skill issue
Yeah. I think we all saw it coming...

I certainly did:
I have a feeling that the noble shota 'friend' is just pissed because his harem candidates went to the 'cupid' for love consultation and broke up with him after realizing they could do better. Now he's out for the blood of the man who helped his women leave him by baiting the hero with a made-up allegation (that was coincidentally correct).

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the guy is sort of an asshole. Played with her feelings, fell in love with her after the game was over, got her killed because of his previous philandering, then turned her into a monster without her consent. And then spent 200+ years and never apologized. Thats a long time to not say sorry for getting you killed.
i'm not justifying him either. i just think anybody being that petty is a major red flag. she could have gotten up and left him after the first year of waiting. the rest of the 199+ years was just pure spite and pettiness.

Dex-chan lover
. . .he turned her into a vampire without her consent. Something he admitted (to Youki) is pretty awful to do to someone even with their consent. Given the power imbalance in their relationship, petty might be all she has.
he's also an asshole and i'm not justifying him. i just didn't have the time to write out my full thoughts earlier. still, spending over 200 years waiting for an apology is just too much.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously doubt she is consciously merely pretending to be asleep for 200 years, but it's possible she needs to hear what her heart desires most or something (honesty and apology) in order to wake up.

Also, I imagine her story is meant to reflect Youki a bit. He's a full demon, and an overpowered one, but he's still a demon with the memories of a human.

Users who are viewing this thread