Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 45.2

Double-page supporter
Happiness continues to be best girl. She's just. So. Cuuuuute! :glee: Gonna have to have words with Raven if he breaks her heart.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the disappearance should have been left for the end instead. like it makes sense that she would leave until her wings grow fully back if she plans to reveal herself to raven but the fact it's shown that she had her wings plucked just beforehand feels contradictive. this isn't some deep story with major situations taking place every now and then so i'm certain she just left till her wings grow back.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like the disappearance should have been left for the end instead. like it makes sense that she would leave until her wings grow fully back if she plans to reveal herself to raven but the fact it's shown that she had her wings plucked just beforehand feels contradictive. this isn't some deep story with major situations taking place every now and then so i'm certain she just left till her wings grow back.
She has been mostly suppressing the regrowth of her feathers, but some still emerge despite her best efforts.

OTOH if she wills it, her plumage will rapidly recover over a short period of time.

Users who are viewing this thread