Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
How do you post pictures.
If the picture you want to post is stored locally on your computer, first you'll need to get it hosted somewhere (e.g. imgur, imgchest, your own server...).
Once you have the URL of the picture you want to post, you can click the "Insert Image" button (or use the Ctrl+P shortcut) and paste it in the input box that pops up.
Alternatively, you can put the URL between BBCode img tags manually (the end result should be identical), like so:
Code:
[img]your_url_here[/img]
For a more concrete example, here's the thing using MangaDex's avatar as the image:
Code:
[img]https://forums.mangadex.org/community/avatars/m/0/3.jpg[/img]
Which produces the following image:
3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it was a bit weird watching the anime up until this point and the manga (that was available to me in english) wasn't even that far along. Typically, I like to read the manga THEN watch the anime. I like to see how they change things between the versions. That being said I will probably NEVER read the novel (not that I don't want to) since for me getting access and finding the time to read is difficult.

Dex-chan lover
Cute girls be shopping, cute girls be cooking, cute girls be eating. Oh, a there's an MC in there too.

The dog looks like it's drawn in the same style as the tree in the background, not like the characters or room. Looks weird.

This kind of sentimentality feels a bit tacked on. Not that it doesn't ring true, but it's out of place somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread