Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 79

Supporter
jack-sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean.gif

Except rum = a satisfying conclusion to the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon lady is right. It's not like he's dangerous. He's an isekai MC, after all. They're the least dangerous characters around. Unless it's an edgelord isekai. But then the entire world is crap.

At least they're thinking it's the girl who launched an attack, rather than him.

Catching smugglers can be a bit tricky, since there are many ways to avoid detection from someone who doesn't have the authority to search their belongings. However, I expect the usual one-note obviously evil smugglers here.

This mangaka is a criminal with how they end chapters.
Write until the work day ends, and just end the chapter there regardless of what's going on in the story

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or did we really barely got anything in this chapter :meguuusad: .
I am looking forward to see him taming the wolfs to eat the bandits and their buyers. It is going to be a riot! :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is officially after the end of anime version.

Also, this chapter just felt like it's incomplete chapter (like missing pages)?

The credits page at the start says it's 17.1 so it's probably meant to be a split chapter that was misnumbered as just being 17. That'd explain why it ends abruptly: because it's not actually over.

Dex-chan lover
The credits page at the start says it's 17.1 so it's probably meant to be a split chapter that was misnumbered as just being 17. That'd explain why it ends abruptly: because it's not actually over.
Ah, right. I usually skip over the credit pages in order to cut down the time since I usually have plenty of manga to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Dragon lady is right. It's not like he's dangerous. He's an isekai MC, after all. They're the least dangerous characters around. Unless it's an edgelord isekai. But then the entire world is crap.

At least they're thinking it's the girl who launched an attack, rather than him.

Catching smugglers can be a bit tricky, since there are many ways to avoid detection from someone who doesn't have the authority to search their belongings. However, I expect the usual one-note obviously evil smugglers here.

Write until the work day ends, and just end the chapter there regardless of what's going on in the story
It is not Isekai. Isekai is a term used for traveling to another world. Like when the MC dies, is sent there by the gods or even a summoning by some person or nation. The MC and all other characters are natural born residents of that world, which means it is not isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I had like 10 chapters built up and thought it would last me a while, but I finished them in what felt like 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread